The Spot Reducer uses CO2 gas to freeze the uppermost hyper-pigmented epidermal cells to -27˚C within just afew seconds. This extremely cold temperature freezes the water in the cells and the spaces between. The frozen water expands and bursts the cell membrane. The treated surface tissue detaches itself from the cell complex, dries up, is moved to the top and falls off after 10 to 14 days.
Babor Spot Reducer destroyes in a few seconds accurate andcontrolled the upper, hyper pigmented celllayers uses extreme cold, or cryotherapy, to painlessly and safely destroy unwanted, benign and superficial lesions on the surface of the skin, such as warts, skin tags, verrucae, keratosis, papilomas and resistant hyperpigmentation.
Benefits of Babor Spot Reducer
- therapy takes far less time; with treatment sessions lasting less than 2 minutes
- no anaesthesia is required because it is virtually painless
- it is one of the least invasive lesion treatments in the market
- it is used in the treatment of virtually any benign skin lesion
Babor Spot Reducer is a device based on top standards and safety measures.
We provide our students with:
- 3 months of continuous support through our Craft Master application for online studying
- one of the best starter kit in the industry that will allow you to make more money than you invested in our course containing the following:
- Phi wipes Asept/ 20 pieces,
- Skin Candy Anti Shock 10 ml 9/1pieces,
- Skin Candy Sun & Sweat protection 10 ml 9/1 pieces,
- Spot reducer,
- Catridge: 6 pieces.
The course covers the following topics to make sure the students get the right skills and confidence to perform the treatments:
- Theory on skin structure and characteristics of specific facial skin areas,
- Skin lesions and phototyping scale,
- Effect of the sun on the skin and sun protection,
- Indications for treatment,
- Contraindications for treatment,
- Application techniques,
- Aftercare and products,
- Work on live models: video materials.
In order to obtain Certificate, the students are required the specified number of levels in Craft Master application which test the following:
- ability to determine indication for treatment
- ability to conduct the treatment properly
- at least 5 successful treatments documented with photos (before /immediately after the treatment/final result).